The DP2000e Series is a submersible all weather radio designed for a hard life. With systems support ,loud, clear audio, and long shift working, these next-generation radios deliver cost-effective benefits for your company. With support for sophisticated signalling, Trunking and legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and the optional IMPRES Over-the-Air Battery Management tool helps you maximize battery lifetime.
In the box:
- Lithium Battery
- Single-Unit Charger Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.DP2000e Spec Sheet
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 128 channels
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- 2-line, black/white display – operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- Compact Design
- Remote Monitor features
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response.
- 5 Tone Functionality
- Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
- Digital Telephone Patch via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site) via Software Purchase
IP67: This rating ensures the radio provides complete protection against any level of dust ingress and is also submersible in liquid to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Industry & Manufacturing, Local Government, Surveillance
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email email@example.com”