The DP2000e Series is a submersible radio designed for the everyday worker who needs effective communications. Designed for use with sophisticated systems and long shift working, these next-generation radios deliver cost-effective connectivity for your staff in the harshest environments.
The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and the optional IMPRES Over-the-Air Battery Management tool helps you maximize battery lifetime.
In the box:
- Lithium Battery
- Single-Unit Charger Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip Options
- In-box Documentation
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.DP2000e Spec Sheet
- 16 channels
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline.
- Remote Monitor features
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response.
- Enhanced Privacy
- Digital Telephone Patch via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
IP67: This rating ensures the radio provides complete protection against any level of dust ingress and is also submersible in liquid to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Education, Events, Hospitality, Industry & Manufacturing, Local Government, Surveillance
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email email@example.com”