The DM4000e Series is a family of ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radios that delivers operation-critical voice and data communications. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a high power audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with background noise cancellation for better intelligibility. DM4000e Series radios are also ideal as a dispatcher solution, with desktop microphones and a rugged, durable design for everyday use.
If you are interested in the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or location tracking features, please see the DM4601e radio.
In the box:
- Compact Microphone
- Low Profile Trunnion
- Power Cable
- In-box Documentation
NOTE: The 24 month warranty only applies to the radio and does not apply to any accessories shipped within
the model package.
- UHF1 (403-470MHz) LP/HP; VHF (136-174MHz) LP/HP; UHF2 (450-527MHz) LP-HP
- Channel Spacing 12.5/20/25kHz (UHF/VHF); 12.5/25kHz (UHF2)
- IP54 rated
- 1000 channels
- 4-line alphanumeric numerical display & icons
- 3 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Intuitive menu-driven user interface
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- Accessory connector supports USB interface
- 4 programmable buttons to increase operator efficiency
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- 5 Tone analogue feature support
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
IP54: This rating means that dust will not interfere with the operation of the radio and water splashing from any direction have no harmful effect.
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org”