This radio operates on license and subscription-free PMR446 frequencies.
The XT400 Series combines outstanding quality with excellent affordability, offering crisp audio and performance even in hard use, high noise or harsh conditions. Communication is convenient with customised channel announcements, voice-activated mode (with or without accessory) and loud and clear audio output.
The XT400 Series radios have undergone Motorola’s unique and gruelling Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use and meets Military Standard 810 C, D, E, E and G plus IP55, offering a radio that is built to last in tough conditions.
In the box:
- Portable Radio with Antenna
- Carry Holster
- Safety Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- 12 Months Warranty
- Built-in 1500mW Loudspeaker with Wind-Noise Reduction
- Continuous Coverage – up to 16250 m2, 13 Floors or 9km Line of Sight
- Ergonomic Design
- Durable, Water-Resistant
- Meets Military Standard 810 C, D, E, E and G plus IP55
- Antimicrobial Protection Coating
- 8 Channels
- Up to 16 Channel Alias’, Selector knob
- VOX Capable With or Without Accessory
- Operates on PMR446 unlicensed frequencies
- 219 privacy codes
- Voice Scrambling for Extra Privacy
- Voice prompts & channel announcements
- Web browser programmable
- Easy cloning
- USB CPS Interface
- Seamless XTNi Series transition
Education, Events, Hospitality, Retail
Licence Free (PMR-446)
IP55: Protected from limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction.
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org”