This version of the ATEX radio comprises the same protection of the DP 4401Ex allowing safe confrontation of threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on oil rigs or in an open mine. Use of this ATEX product provides safe, and reliable communication in such dangerous environments.
The fully featured DP4801 Ex ATEX-certified portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS, text messaging, full-colour display with day/night mode to make reading text messages easier and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4801 Ex features a 5-line display, full keypad, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, man down and lone worker functions and IP67 rating for Submersibility.
In the box:
- 2075mAh (Typical) Li-ion Battery
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Dust Cover
- 2.5″ Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.DP4000ex Spec Sheet
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 1000 channels
- Large Full-colour, 5-line display – operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing.
- Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface.
- Full Alphanumeric Keypad enables flexible radio operation and text messaging.
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use even with gloves.
- 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency.
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents.
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety.
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline.
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status.
- VOX Capability.
- Man Down.
- Lone Worker.
- Analogue Mode Compatible.
- Integrated GPS.
- Over the Air Programming.
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP67 ingress protection (also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions – IP64).
- Direct Mode (Including Dual Capacity Direct Mode) / Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
ATEX, Digital (DMR)
IP67: This rating ensures the radio provides complete protection against any level of dust ingress and is also submersible in liquid to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes., Radio also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions – IP64
Construction, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Mining
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org”