Use of this ATEX radio will allow workers to confront threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an open mine. Safe, reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That’s where the power and performance of MOTOTRBO digital radio stands out.
The DP4401 Ex ATEX-certified portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS plus best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4401 Ex is easy to use and features up to 32 channel capacity, three programmable buttons, emergency button, Man-Down and lone worker functions and IP67 specifications Submersible.DP4000ex Spec Sheet
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency.
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents.
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability.
- Digital Phone Patch capability.
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety.
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline.
- VOX Capability for mask headsets.
- Transmit Interrupt.
- Man Down.
- Lone Worker.
- Analogue Mode Compatible.
- Integrated GPS.
- Over the Air Programming.
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP67 ingress protection (also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions – IP64).
- Direct Mode (Including Dual Capacity Direct Mode) / Repeater Mode.
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage).
ATEX, Digital (DMR)
IP67: This rating ensures the radio provides complete protection against any level of dust ingress and is also submersible in liquid to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes., Radio also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions – IP64
Construction, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Mining
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email email@example.com”