The DP4601e Series is designed to bring all the features of the DP4600e but includes extra sophisticated features in the same Military Spec 810 and IP67 Submersible package with a full keypad for convenient selection of channels and extra functionality.
The radio includes Bluetooth audio which lets you communicate without wires; the new integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates without technician attendance and is capable of indoor and outdoor location-tracking to give total visibility of your staff.
The radio will interface with legacy analogue radio systems for complete compatibility.
The series features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. An integrated accelerometer can sense if there is a man down and initiate a call for assistance. The man down, Wi-Fi and location tracking option board and these features can be activated by license keys.
The DP4601e offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models.
In the box:
- Lithium Battery
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 1000 channels.
- Large Full-colour, 5-line display – operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing.
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status.
- Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface.
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency.
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents.
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls.
- Enhanced Privacy.
- VOX Capability.
- Transmit Interrupt.
- Noise Cancellation.
- Received Audio Levelling.
- Text To Speech.
- Lone Worker.
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS).
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data.
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK).
- Integrated man-down.
- Indoor Location Tracking.
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP68 Submersible.
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
IP68: This rating provides greater increased resistance to ingress of dust and water immersion than IP67 with the depth for immersion generally up to 3 meters.
Agriculture, Construction, Industry & Manufacturing, Surveillance
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org”