The DP4000e is an exceptionally powerful and tough submersible radio rated to IP68 for resistance to most extreme environmental hazards including oils and general contaminants.
This series is designed for professional users who require unrelenting reliability in extremely harsh conditions, this radio is built and tested to meet military standards and features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel.
Intelligent Audio adjusts the radio volume automatically to compensate for varying background noise levels and Bluetooth audio lets you communicate without wires.
This new technology offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models.
In the box:
- Lithium Battery
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.
DP4000e Spec Sheet
Frequency Bands available: VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 32 channels.
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use even with gloved hands.
- Analogue & Digital Compatible.
- Emergency button.
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls.
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline.
- Enhanced Privacy.
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase.
- VOX Capability with noise cancel headset.
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
Construction, Events, Industry & Manufacturing, Local Government, Security, Surveillance
IP68: This rating provides greater increased resistance to ingress of dust and water immersion than IP67 with the depth for immersion generally up to 3 meters.
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email email@example.com”