Built In AIS Receiver – The Quantum GX6000 displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) on the large front panel display. Having this information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.*12
NMEA 2000 – Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN’s for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
Wireless Second Station RAM4W capability – Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX6000 with the interface of the RAM4W wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30* Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4W units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4W allows you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more, or use the RAM4W to intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4W units. *
Integrated 25W PA/Loud Hailer – The Quantum GX6000 includes a 25W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes and the AIS Display may be accessed and used.
Integrated Voice Scrambler – The GX6000E has an internal 32 code voice scrambler for private communications (the 32 code scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers). Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a common code between the transmitting and receiving radios and your communications are secure.
Flush Mount Capability – Two mounting options are available. Bracket mount with the bracket and knobs included, or use the optional MMB-84 to flush mount in to a bulkhead.
In the box:
- Speaker Microphone
- DC Power Cord
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Owner’s Manual
- USB Cable (Type USB “A” plug to Type USB micro “B” plug) T9101606
- Warranty Card
- Integrated dual channel AIS (Automatic Identification System) receiver*1 *2
- AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG *1 *2
- Programmable CPA and TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 compatible
- Dual Zone 25W PA / Loud Hailer with pre-programmed fog signals and listen back
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages*2
- E2O Easy to Operate menu system
- Large rotary channel knob with push to enter
- Front panel microphone can be connected to rear panel and extended 20 feet using MEK-4 mic extension kit
- Capable of connecting two optional RAM4 or four Wireless RAM4W
- Integrated Voice Recorder to play back up to two minutes of RX receive audio
- Advanced 80dB Commercial Grade receiver with Local / Distance Attenuator
- Integrated 32 Code (FVP-42) and 4 Code (CVS2500A) Voice Scramblers
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- ATIS Mode for European Inland Waterways
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
*1 Requires a separate dedicated AIS antenna
*2 Requires GPS input
IPX8: Protected against continual water submersion in under water conditions.
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email email@example.com”