Easy DSC Installation! – The GX1800G makes DSC easy. With an internal 66 Channel GPS built into the front panel, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC. Out of the box and ready to go, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
Second Station RAM4 compatibility – Now compatible with Standard Horizon’s latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70. All functions on the main radio can now be controlled on the Second Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions, and intercom features between the radio and the Second Station.
E2O Easy to Operate Menu System – Redesigned with the operator in mind, the new Easy to Operate menu system is now more intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
Ultra-Compact Easy Installation – Mounting a VHF radio has never been easier. The Explorer Series VHF’s have an ultra-thin, compact rear case, only 82 mm in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when flush mounting the radio (requires MMB-97) in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by taking up less dash space and allowing more mounting options.
In the box:
- Mounting Bracket, two Mounting Knobs, and hardware
- Power Cord with 6 Amp fuse and holder
- DSC Warning Sticker
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
- Built-in 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
- Class D Fixed Mount VHF Radio. Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Ultra-slim and compact Rear case design (Depth 82 mm)
- NMEA 0183 Connectivity
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- Pre-set key stores up to 10 favourite channels
- Second Station Remote Microphone (Optional RAM4 SSM-70H)
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- Automatic DSC polling of up to 6 ships GPS positions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man Overboard) Operation
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- Noise cancelling microphone with channel change selection, 16/S and H/L keys
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- ATIS Mode for European Inland Waterways
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
IPX8: Protected against continual water submersion in under water conditions.
“For further product or rental enquiries use below enquiry form or email email@example.com”